Cloud Computing is a technology that provides on-demand services to organizations in a pay-as-you-go model. This helps the organizations to optimize their technology budgets efficiently and use only the services they need to remain competitive in the market and grow their business.
This course on The Cloud and Business shall help you develop the required skills to understand Cloud Computing, its benefits and best practices, and how you can optimize your organization’s technology budgets, to remain competitive in the market, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to enhance your skills in understanding various aspects of Cloud Computing technology and helping your organization save costs, and grow their business.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Defining, Organizing, and Planning The Cloud Computing
- Understanding different models available for businesses
- Understanding the risks involved and security aspects
- Understanding the best practices and governance model
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.