Social Media is a way for people to stay connected and social media platforms are continuing to grow at a fast pace. With social media access on mobile phones, it has become accessible round the clock and people often forget where to draw the line, especially at work. Companies should examine how this media is affecting them and how they can implement ways to move forward with technology, without letting it interfere with productivity.
This course on Social Media in The Workplace shall help you build the required knowledge and skills you need to help your organization to establish guidelines that allow employees to feel free to networking while staying focused at work, with tips and tricks and opportunities to promote safe social media networking and interactions at your organization.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Learning different ways social media is used and altered.
- Building and maintaining a social media policy and keeping your social media secure.
- Establishing the rules for company posts on social media.
- Discovering the benefits and pitfalls of using social media.
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.