Personal productivity largely depends on how we organize our lives and find those hidden moments. But most of us struggle with organizing ourselves and wish that we had more time in a day. It is important to learn how to establish routines, set goals, create an efficient environment, and use time-honored planning and organizational tools, to maximize your personal productivity.
This course on Personal Productivity shall help you build the required knowledge and skills you need to establish routines, set goals, create an efficient environment, handle procrastination, and use time-honored planning and organizational tools, with tips and tricks and opportunities to learn to be more productive at the workplace.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Setting SMART Goals
- Power of Scheduling and Keeping yourself on top of tasks
- Handling New Tasks and using Project Management techniques
- Organizing and managing files, folders, and emails
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.