The Outlook 2016 Essentials course is an introduction to Microsoft Outlook. In this course, students will be able to understand how to set up an Outlook email account and send and receive emails. This course is designed for students who want to gain the required skills to Communicating with emails, work with messages, set up schedules, and work with contacts and contact groups. Students shall also learn to work with Outlook environment like customizing replies, creating search folder, changing email account and customizing Navigation pane.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Setting up an email account, sending and receiving emails
- Working with Messages
- Working with Schedules, Contacts & Contact Groups
- Working with Outlook Environment
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 7 Modules / 60 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.