The productivity of an organization begins with the health of its employees. While it is not always possible to eliminate sickness, with proper tools, reducing the illness and its effects can be within your reach. It is important for you to do every possible effort it takes to keep yourself and your coworkers healthy.
This course on Office Health and Safety shall help you build the required knowledge and skills you need to avoid certain illnesses, maintain hygiene at office premises and prepare and implement an Emergency Response Plan when the need arises, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to learn and become better at responding to such emergency situations.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understanding Common Illnesses and how to avoid them
- Need for maintaining hygiene at office premise
- Understanding the need for staying at home in certain illnesses
- Understanding how to prepare an Emergency Response Plan
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.