Networking with others in your field offers you a variety of experiences and perspectives and makes you best at what you are doing. It also helps in exchanging information, seeking advice and referrals from your field, and developing you as a brand to the people outside your organization.
This course on Networking Outside The Company shall help you build the required knowledge and skills you need to understand how to build and grow your professional network, common mistakes in Networking, and managing your professional network, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to learn and become better at professional networking.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Benefits of Networking outside Work
- Understanding how to build Network
- Understanding Common Networking mistakes
- Managing personal and professional network
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.