Employees can be harassed in multiple ways at work. It is important to understand workplace harassment and identify ways to stop this at your organization. Having a complete view of what constitutes harassment, can help employees to recognize it and handling it, in accordance with the policies of the organization.
This course on Managing Workplace Harassment shall help you build the required knowledge and skills to understand Workplace Harassment, employer’s responsibilities, and the ways you can handle these incidents, in your organization, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to learn to create strong policies around workplace harassment, to avoid such situations.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understanding Workplace Discrimination
- Understanding types of Workplace Harassment
- Process of reporting Harassment Complaints at the workplace
- Handling Harassment Complaints at the workplace
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.