ABOUT THIS COURSE
Human Resource Management is the strategic function of effective and efficient management of people in the organization to achieve a competitive advantage over the competition. It helps in optimizing the employee’s productivity, to achieve the organization’s strategic objectives.
This course on Human Resource Management shall help you build required knowledge and skills in various aspects of managing the employees and aligning their productivity to achieve strategic business objectives, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to enhance skills on strategic people management function, at the workplace.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Current trends in Human Resource Management
- Understanding Employee Recruitment, Orientation, Retention, and Termination
- Understanding workplace Health and Safety
- Understanding Workplace Harassment and providing feedback to employees
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.