Workplace Wellness is important to support healthy behavior among employees and improve health outcomes. Workplace Wellness programs not only keep a check on the upward trend of unhealthy employees but also keep the medical care cost and insurance premiums low.
This course on Health and Wellness at Work shall help you build required knowledge and skills in planning and implementing effective Health and Wellness programs for your employees and create a culture of wellness in your organization, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to enhance skills on understanding different types of Health and Wellness programs and implementing effective wellness plans, at the workplace.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understanding different Health and Wellness programs
- Evaluating the need for Health and Wellness programs
- Planning and implementing successful Health and Wellness programs
- Creating a ‘Culture of Wellness’ and measuring results
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.