Employee Recruitment is a process of identifying, interviewing, selecting, and hiring a new employee. Organizations follow an effective recruitment process, to identify and attract the potential resources for vacant positions.
This course on Employee Recruitment shall help you plan and execute effective Employee Recruitment programs and attract the best talent for your organization, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to create innovative solutions to business challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Employee Recruitment – Challenges and Trends
- The Selection process and Interview and its types
- Avoiding Bias in selection
- Orientation, retention, and measuring results
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.