Crisis Management is a process of identifying and preparing for and managing any unexpected or disruptive emergency situation that may affect the organization. Organizations that have a proper continuity plan to deal with any exigency events can mitigate the effect of such business disruptions.
This course on Crisis Management shall help you understand such disruptions and have a proper contingency plan to deal with internal crisis at workplace with tips, techniques, and opportunities to create innovative solutions to business challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Identifying Internal and External risks
- Dealing with concerning behaviors
- Triggers of workplace threats
- Responses and strategies to deal with a crisis at work
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.