Creative Problem Solving is a method of creatively developing new ideas and solutions to a problem. It focuses on divergent thinking process where multiple ideas and concepts are developed to solve a common problem.
This course on Creative Problem Solving shall help you understand the importance of creativity and innovation in your day-to-day work with tips, techniques, and opportunities to create innovative solutions to business challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The Creative Problem-Solving Method
- Identifying problems and the root cause.
- Generating and Analyzing the solution
- Implementing, Evaluating, and Adapting
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.