Assertive communications promote fairness and equality while communicating with others, based on a sense of respect for self and others. It is the direct communication of a person’s needs, wants, and opinions without punishing, threatening, or putting another person down. These are important interpersonal communication skills and traits that can be learned and practiced. This course shall provide you with tips, techniques, and opportunities to enhance your skills.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Four styles of communication
- Obstacles to our goals and how to address them.
- Coping techniques
- Dealing with difficult behaviors
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.