The Word 2016 Expert course is an advanced level training to Microsoft Word. In this course, students will be able to understand and explore using advanced options in Word documents. This course is designed for students who want to gain the required skills in designing advanced documents, creating advanced references, and custom word elements. Students shall also learn to work with Word Options and Settings.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Designing Advanced Documents
- Creating Advanced References
- Creating Custom Word Elements
- Managing Word Options and Settings
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Designing Advanced Documents
- Module:3 – Creating Advanced References
- Module:4 – Creating Custom Word Elements
- Module:5 – Managing Word Options and Settings
- Module:6 – Wrapping up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 6 Modules / 60 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.