Unconscious Bias refers to the attitudes and stereotypes that people attribute to others without conscious awareness. This majorly contributes to the lack of diversity in the workplace. Innovation and diversity of thoughts are key to protect the bottom-line outcomes and productivity at the workplace.
This course on Unconcious Bias shall help you develop the required skills to understand the Unconcious Biases, their types and ways to mitigate them, to achieve productivity outcomes, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to enhance your skills on managing workplace diversity.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understanding what is Unconcious Bias
- Understanding different types of Unconcious Biases
- Understanding the impact of Unconcious Biases on the organization and efforts to mitigate the biases.
- Ways to promote inclusion, its benefits, and handling complaints
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – What is Unconcious Bias?
- Module:3 – Types of Unconscious Bias-I – Affinity, Halo effect, Attribution and confirmation
- Module:4 – Types of Unconscious Bias-II – Horns Effect, Contrast Effect, Beauty Bias and Height Bias
- Module:5 – Unconcious Bias III – Conformity, Gender, Name, Ageism
- Module:6 – Effects on the company
- Module:7 – Mitigating Unconcious Bias
- Module:8 – Training
- Module:9 – Promote Inclusion
- Module:10 – Benefits
- Module:11 – Handling Complaints
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in a business environment.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.