Soft Skills are the attributes that enable you to engage with others in meaningful interactions. These skills help an individual to build relationships, create trust and reliability while working with teams. It is important for an individual to possess Soft Skills to enhance their employability and gain confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
This course on Ten Soft Skills You Need shall help you build the required knowledge and skills you need to learn the Top Ten Soft Skills you need to gain confidence, enhance your employability and grow in the workplace, with tips and tricks and opportunities to learn, to enhance your essential employability skills and be more productive at the workplace.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Setting SMART Goals
- Power of Scheduling and Keeping yourself on top of tasks
- Handling New Tasks and using Project Management techniques
- Organizing and managing files, folders, and emails
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – What are Soft Skills?
- Module:3 – Communication
- Module:4 – Teamwork
- Module:5 – Problem Solving
- Module:6 – Time Management
- Module:7 – Attitude and Work Ethic
- Module:8 – Adaptability / Flexibility
- Module:9 – Self Confidence
- Module:10 – Ability to Learn
- Module:11 – Networking
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.