Stress Management helps in improving an individual’s lifestyle so that the person is happier, healthier, and more productive at work. People with strong social networks report less stress than those who lack social support. Stress Management techniques include techniques for relaxation, time management skills, counseling, physical exercises, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
This course on Stress Management shall help you build the required knowledge and skills you need to maintain a stress-free, happy and healthy lifestyle, with tips and tricks and opportunities to learn to keep a good lifestyle.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understanding Stress Management
- Understanding how to manage different situations
- Understanding various relaxation techniques
- Understand how to cope with major events
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Understanding Stress
- Module:3 – Creating a Stress-Reducing Lifestyle
- Module:4 – Altering the situations
- Module:5 – Avoiding the situations
- Module:6 – Accepting the situations
- Module:7 – Using Routines to Reduce Stress
- Module:8 – Environmental Relaxation Techniques
- Module:9 – Physical Relaxation Techniques
- Module:10 – Coping with Major Events
- Module:11 – Our Challenge to You
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.