Sensitivity Training is crucial in creating a workplace that is inclusive and a safe place for all to work. Introducing your employees to the organization’s responsibility towards promoting sensitivity as well as the benefits that come along with it, will help in creating a safe work environment.
This course on Sensitivity Training shall help you build the required knowledge and skills you need to understand the importance of sensitivity and creating a workplace that is inclusive and safe for all to work, with tips and tricks and opportunities to create a healthy work environment for everyone, in your organization.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Defining sensitivity, and its usefulness and necessity in the workplace.
- Identifying different types of stereotypes, their delivery, and their effects.
- Discussing Human Resources and its best practices to dealing with issues associated with stereotypes.
- Steps to handling complaints associated with sensitive issues and stereotypes.
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Introduction to Sensitivity Training
- Module:3 – Benefits of Sensitivity Training
- Module:4 – Stereotypes
- Module:5 – Discrimination
- Module:6 – Sex and Gender Stereotypes
- Module:7 – Age-based Stereotypes
- Module:8 – Disability and Stereotypes
- Module:9 – Religion and Stereotypes
- Module:10 – Handling Complaints-I – Awareness about policies against discrimination
- Module:11 – Handling Complaints-II – Steps to handling complaints
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.