Standing up in front of a crowd and talking is terrifying for most people. However, mastering this fear and getting comfortable speaking in public is a great confidence booster and a huge benefit to your career.
This course on Public Speaking shall help you build the required knowledge and skills you need to develop valuable public speaking skills, including in-depth information on developing an engaging program and delivering your presentation with power, with tips and tricks and opportunities to learn to be great at public speaking.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Creating and delivering powerful presentations
- Understanding the role of Verbal & Non-Verbal communication while presenting
- Handling nervousness during presentations
- Understanding how to use required Tools to powerpack your presentation
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Identifying your audience
- Module:3 – Creating a Basic Outline
- Module:4 – Organizing the Program
- Module:5 – Fleshing It Out
- Module:6 – Putting it all Together
- Module:7 – Being Prepared
- Module:8 – Overcoming Nervousness
- Module:9 – Delivering your speech-I – Having Confidence
- Module:10 – Delivering your speech-II – Elements to be covered
- Module:11 – Questions and Answers
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.