For the effective implementation of project management, one must be up-to-date on the latest trends and practices related to it. This training program shall define those ten knowledge areas of Project Management, PMBOK 6th Edition, as well as outline processes, specific steps, and examples associated with it.
This course on Project Management shall help you build the required knowledge and skills on the ten knowledge areas of Project Management PMBOK 6th Edition, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to equip yourself to manage large projects well.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understanding Project Integration Management
- Understanding about managing Project Scope, Schedule, and Cost
- Understanding about managing Project Quality and Resources
- Understanding about managing Project Risks and Stakeholders
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Project Integration Management
- Module:3 – Project Scope Management
- Module:4 – Project Schedule Management
- Module:5 – Project Cost Management
- Module:6 – Project Quality Management
- Module:7 – Project Resource Management
- Module:8 – Project Communications Management
- Module:9 – Project Risk Management
- Module:10 – Project Procurement Management
- Module:11 – Project Stakeholder Management
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.