The Powerpoint 2016 Essentials course is an introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint. In this course, students will be able to understand how to create and edit PowerPoint presentations. This course is designed for students who want to gain the required skills to create and manage PowerPoint presentations, insert and format texts, shapes, and images, create tables, charts, and smart art, and work with transitions and animations. Students shall also learn to work with Slide Show.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Creating and Managing PowerPoint Presentations
- Working with Inserting and Formatting Text, Shapes, and Images
- Working with Creating Tables, Charts, and Smart Art
- Working with Transitions, Animations, and Slideshows
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Creating and Managing PowerPoint Presentations
- Module:3 – Insert and Format – Text, Shapes, and Images
- Module:4 – Other Content – Creating Tables, Charts, and Smart Art
- Module:5 – Transitions and Animations
- Module:6 – Slide Show – Configure, Present, Merge, and Review
- Module:7 – Wrapping up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 7 Modules / 60 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.