Networking in organizations is about recognizing and developing valuable relationships in the organization, to get things done and achieve common objectives and goals. It also helps in exchanging information, seeking advice, and referrals from people within your organization.
This course on Networking Within The Company shall help you build the required knowledge and skills you need to understand how to build and grow your network in the organization, common mistakes in Networking and managing your professional network, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to learn and become better at professional networking.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Benefits of Networking at Work
- Recognizing Networking Opportunities
- Understanding Common Networking mistakes
- Managing and growing your network in the company
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – The Benefits of Networking at Work
- Module:3 – Networking Obstacles
- Module:4 – Networking Principals
- Module:5 – How to Build Networks?
- Module:6 – Recognise Networking Opportunities
- Module:7 – Common Networking Mistakes
- Module:8 – Develop Interpersonal Relationships
- Module:9 – Online Networking Tools
- Module:10 – Time Management
- Module:11 – Maintaining Relationships Over Time
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.