Motivating your sales team is as important as focusing on Sales results. A Motivated sales team is highly adaptable and displays a positive attitude while dealing with prospects and bringing new customers to your business. It helps in building a successful sales team.
This course on Motivating Your Sales Team shall help you build the required knowledge and skills to build a strong Sales team of achievers, by understanding what motivates your team, creating and implementing an effective Incentive plan and recognize team achievements and build a successful Sales team, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to learn to build a team of Achievers.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understanding to create a Motivational Environment
- Sharing best practices and providing required sales tools
- Creating and implementing Incentive plans
- Recognizing team achievements
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Creating a Motivational Environment
- Module:3 – Communicate to Motivate
- Module:4 – Train your team
- Module:5 – Emulate Best Practices
- Module:6 – Providing tools your sales team needs
- Module:7 – Find out what Motivates employees
- Module:8 – Tailor Rewards to the employees
- Module:9 – Create Team Incentives plan
- Module:10 – Implement Incentives plan
- Module:11 – Recognise Achievements
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.