Personal Finance is the process of planning and managing financial activities like budgeting income, expenses, savings, and investments. It helps in understanding how income is divided among needs and wants. This course on Managing Personal Finances shall help you build the required knowledge and skills to manage your income and expenditure well, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to learn budgeting skills.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understanding the benefits of budgeting
- Understanding types of personal expenses
- Tools to help with making a budget
- Additional ways to make money
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Benefits of Budgeting
- Module:3 – Recognizing Symptoms in Others
- Module:4 – Types of Fixed Personal Expenses
- Module:5 – Types of Fluctuating Personal Expenses
- Module:6 – Establishing your Goals
- Module:7 – Determine where budget cuts can be made
- Module:8 – Tools to help with a budget
- Module:9 – Stick with your budget
- Module:10 – Additional ways to make money
- Module:11 – Paying off debts
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.