Lean Six Sigma is a collaborative team effort to improve performance by systematically removing waste and reducing variations i.e. process. It combines the strategies of Lean and Six Sigma principles i.e. Lean principles help in reducing or eliminating the process waste and on the other hand, Six Sigma focuses on variations or reduction in the process.
This course on Lean Process and Six Sigma shall help you build the required knowledge and skills to use Lean and Six Sigma Principals to improve performance, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to equip yourself with Lean Six Sigma principles.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understanding Lean Process
- The TPS House and its Pillers
- The Five Principals of Lean Business
- The Improvement Toolkit
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Understanding Lean Process
- Module:3 – Liker’s Toyota Way
- Module:4 – The TPS House
- Module:5 – The Five Principals of Lean Business
- Module:6 – The First Improvement Concept (Value)
- Module:7 – The Second Improvement Concept (Waste)
- Module:8 – The Third Improvement Concept (Variation)
- Module:9 – The Fourth Improvement Concept (Complexity)
- Module:10 – The Fifth Improvement Concept (Continuous Improvement)
- Module:11 – The Improvement Toolkit
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.