Searching for a job can be intimidating and it becomes difficult to know what job suits you the best, how to build a winning resume and cover letter, how to network with professionals for referrals, and what happens after you land an interview, when you are actively searching for jobs.
This course on Job Search Skills shall help you build required knowledge and skills in effective Job Search Skills and help you prepare a plan to get a job within a month, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to equip yourself with the required skills for the job search.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Creating SMART Goals for Job Search
- Building Resume and Cover Letter
- Networking & Interview Skills
- Planning to get a job within a month
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Creating SMART Goals – Ready, Steady and Go
- Module:3 – Building your resume
- Module:4 – Polishing your resume
- Module:5 – Writing a cover letter
- Module:6 – Creating a portfolio
- Module:7 – Networking Skills
- Module:8 – Skills for Success
- Module:9 – Where to look for Jobs?
- Module:10 – Understanding the Interview
- Module:11 – Interview Skills
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.