Interpersonal Skills are the skills we use every time we communicate, interact and collaborate with others, effectively. These skills are important in both personal and professional interactions.
This course on Interpersonal Skills shall help you build required knowledge and skills in effective communication and collaboration within teams and with customers, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to effectively collaborate, at the workplace.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understanding Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Influencing Skills and Remembering Names
- Learning basic Negotiation Skills
- Learning how to make an impact
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Verbal Communication Skills
- Module:3 – Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Module:4 – Making Small Talk and Moving Beyond
- Module:5 – Moving the Conversation Along
- Module:6 – Remembering Names
- Module:7 – Influencing Skills
- Module:8 – Bringing people to your side
- Module:9 – Sharing your opinion
- Module:10 – Negotiation Basics
- Module:11 – Making an Impact
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.