Handling Difficult Customers is an important skill that is critical for the success of any business. Cultivating the problem-solving attitude and sensitivity towards customers often helps in managing the customers well and retaining them with your organization.
This course on Handling a Difficult Customer shall help you build the required knowledge and skills in cultivating the problem-solving attitude, having sensitivity towards customers, and find a win-win solution, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to enhance skills on handling difficult customers, at the workplace.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Cultivating the right attitude
- Stress Management and dealing with internal and external stressors
- Dealing with customers over the phone and in-person
- Sensitivity in dealing with customers
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Right Attitude – Cultivating an Attitude of Gratitude
- Module:3 – Stress Management – Internal Stressors
- Module:4 – Stress Management – External Stressors
- Module:5 – Transactional Analysis
- Module:6 – Why are some customers difficult?
- Module:7 – Dealing with the customer over the phone
- Module:8 – Dealing with customer in-person
- Module:9 – Sensitivity in dealing with Customers
- Module:10 – Scenarios of Dealing with a Difficult Customer
- Module:11 – Following up with Customer
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.