Goal Setting is an important skill that is critical for the success of any business. Setting and Achieving Goals increases the confidence and productivity of the team. This course on Goal Setting and Getting Things Done shall help you build required knowledge and skills in overcoming procrastination, setting SMART goals, self-motivation, and using time wisely to achieve them, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to enhance your productivity at the workplace.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Improving Motivation and Time Management
- Ways to Increase Productivity
- Setting SMART Goals
MODULES COVERED IN THE COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Overcoming Procrastination – Skills required to overcome Procrastination
- Module:3 – Overcoming Procrastination – Improving Productivity and Accomplishing Goals
- Module:4 – Four P’s of Goal Setting
- Module:5 – Improving Motivation
- Module:6 – Wise Time Management
- Module:7 – Tips for completing tasks
- Module:8 – Increase your Productivity
- Module:9 – “To Do” List Characteristics
- Module:10 – SMART Goals
- Module:11 – Mistakes will happen – Learning from mistakes and bouncing back
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.