Employee Termination is the process of officially ending the employment of an employee with the organization. This is the last step in multiple unsuccessful attempts to help the employee meet the performance expectations.
This course on Employee Termination shall help you plan and execute smooth Employee Termination plans ensuring fairness, dignity, and understanding between the employee and the organization, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to enhance your skills in planning and executing smooth Employee termination process at the workplace.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Employee Termination – Performance Improvement Plans
- Identifying employees to be terminated
- Preparing Employee Termination checklist
- Don’t’s of termination and conducting an effective exit interview
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Placing an employee on a Performance Improvement
- Module:3 – Employees who should be terminated – Identifying traits and behaviors
- Module:4 – Employees who should be terminated – Identifying additional Red Flags
- Module:5 – Things to consider when setting up the Termination
- Module:6 – The correct way to fire an employee – Ensuring fairness, dignity, and understanding between each party
- Module:7 – The correct way to fire an employee – Preparing to deliver the news
- Module:8 – What an Employee Termination checklist should contain
- Module:9 – The Don’t’s of firing an employee – Avoiding anxiety and embarrassment to the employee
- Module:10 – The Don’t’s of firing an employee – Avoiding the risk of damage
- Module:11 – Conducting an effective exit interview
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.