Employee Recruitment is a process of identifying, interviewing, selecting, and hiring a new employee. Organizations follow an effective recruitment process, to identify and attract the potential resources for vacant positions.
This course on Employee Recruitment shall help you plan and execute effective Employee Recruitment programs and attract the best talent for your organization, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to enhance your skills in planning and executing Employee Recruitment strategies at the workplace.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Employee Recruitment – Challenges and Trends
- The Selection process and Interview and its types
- Avoiding Bias in selection
- Orientation, Retention, and Measuring results
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Employee Recruitment – Challenges and Trends
- Module:3 – The Selection Process
- Module:4 – Goal Setting – GROW Model
- Module:5 – The interview and its types
- Module:6 – Types of Interview Questions
- Module:7 – Avoiding Bias in your selection
- Module:8 – Conducting Background Check
- Module:9 – Making your offer
- Module:10 – Orientation and Retention
- Module:11 – Measuring the results
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.