Cyber Security is the application of technologies, controls, and processes to safeguard systems, networks, programs, devices, and data in organizations from cyber attacks. It aims to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks and protect organizations against unauthorized access to networks, systems, and technologies.
This course on Cyber Security shall help you develop the required skills to identify such cyber threats and keep your organization safe from these external cyber threats, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to enhance your skills in managing Cyber Security at the workplace.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why Cyber Security is important?
- Types of Cyber Attacks
- Critical Cyber Security threats
- Defense against hackers
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Cyberspace, Cyber Security and its importance
- Module:3 – Types of Malware
- Module:4 – Cyber Security breaches
- Module:5 – Types of Cyberattacks
- Module:6 – Prevention Tips
- Module:7 – Mobile Protection
- Module:8 – Social Network Security
- Module:9 – Prevention Softwares
- Module:10 – Critical Cyber Security threats
- Module:11 – Defence against hackers
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in a business environment.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.