Crisis Management is a process of identifying and preparing for and managing any unexpected or disruptive emergency situation that may affect the organization. Organizations that have a proper continuity plan to deal with any exigency events can mitigate the effect of such business disruptions.
This course on Crisis Management shall help you understand such disruptions and have a proper contingency plan to deal with an internal crisis at the workplace with tips, techniques, and opportunities to enhance your skills in managing crisis situations at the workplace.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Identifying Internal and External risks
- Dealing with concerning behaviors
- Triggers of workplace threats
- Responses and strategies to deal with the crisis at work
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – Identifying crisis types – Internal & External risks
- Module:3 – Identifying workplace violence
- Module:4 – Understanding Myths about violence
- Module:5 – Escalations to handle crisis
- Module:6 – Identifying Concerning Behaviors
- Module:7 – Indicators of Domestic violence
- Module:8 – Triggers of Workplace violence
- Module:9 – Conflict dangers, their triggers and action points
- Module:10 – Organization’s response to crisis situations
- Module:11 – Strategies to handle the crisis well
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in a business environment.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.