Creative Problem Solving is a method of creatively developing new ideas and solutions to a problem. It focuses on a divergent thinking process where multiple ideas and concepts are developed to solve a common problem.
This course on Creative Problem Solving shall help you understand the importance of creativity and innovation in your day-to-day work with tips, techniques, and opportunities to create innovative solutions to business challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The Creative Problem-Solving Method
- Identifying problems and the root cause.
- Generating and Analyzing the solution
- Implementing, Evaluating, and Adapting
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – The Creative Problem-Solving method
- Module:3 – Information gathering and its methods
- Module:4 – Defining the problem and identifying its root cause
- Module:5 – Preparing for brainstorming
- Module:6 – Generating solutions using Duncker Diagram
- Module:7 – Generating solutions using The Morphology Matrix and The Six Thinking Hats
- Module:8 – Analyzing Solution – Wants and Needs Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Module:9 – Selecting a solution using Paired Comparison Analysis
- Module:10 – Planning the next steps
- Module:11 – Recording the lessons learned
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in a business environment.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.