Collaborative Business Writing is an iterative and social process of engaging a team, focused on the common objective of negotiating, coordinating, and communicating effectively, during the creation of a common document. Using Collaborative Business Writing tools in projects can provide substantial advantages, from an increased commitment of the team to the project and more effective and efficient process of collaboration.
This course on Collaborative Business Writing shall provide you with tips, techniques, and opportunities to learn effective tools to enhance your collaborative writing skills.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Collaborative Business Writing and its types
- Collaborative tools and processes
- Overcoming Collaborative Writing Barriers
- Tips for successful Collaborative Business Writing
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – What is Collaborative Business Writing?
- Module:3 – Types of Collaborative Business Writing
- Module:4 – Collaborative team members and their selection
- Module:5 – Collaborative tools and processes
- Module:6 – Setting Collaborative Writing Style Guidelines
- Module:7 – Barriers to successful Collaborative Business Writing
- Module:8 – Overcoming Collaborative Business Writing barriers
- Module:9 – Styles of dealing with conflict
- Module:10 – Tips for successful Business Writing Collaboration
- Module:11 – Examples of Collaborative Business Writing
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in a business environment.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.