Assertive communications promote fairness and equality while communicating with others, based on a sense of respect for self and others. It is the direct communication of a person’s needs, wants, and opinions without punishing, threatening, or putting another person down. These are important interpersonal communication skills and traits that can be learned and practiced. This course shall provide you with tips, techniques, and opportunities to enhance your skills.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Four styles of communication
- Obstacles to our goals and how to address them.
- Coping techniques
- Dealing with difficult behaviors
- Module:1 – Introduction
- Module:2 – What does Self Confidence mean to you?
- Module:3 – Obstacles to our goals
- Module:4 – Communication Skills
- Module:5 – Importance of Goal Setting
- Module:6 – Feeling the part – Identifying your worth, creating positive self-talk, identifying and addressing the strengths and weaknesses.
- Module:7 – Looking the part – importance of appearance, the role of body language, first impression.
- Module:8 – Sounding the part – How you say it, sounding confident.
- Module:9 – Powerful presentations
- Module:10 – Coping techniques
- Module:11 – Dealing with difficult behavior
- Module:12 – Wrapping Up
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 Minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.
WHY EDAMPLIFY CERTIFICATION
- Having an edge over others as a career-oriented professional.
- Demonstrating the essential workplace skills to succeed in a business environment.
- Your edAmplify certification is a testament that you have expanded your perspective, refined your skills, and made yourself even more relevant and in-demand.