The Word 2016 Essentials course is an introduction to Microsoft Word. In this course, students will be able to understand how to create and edit basic word documents. This course is designed for students who want to gain the required skills to create, edit, format, and print word documents. Students shall also learn to work with Lists, Tables, Graphics, and References.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Creating and Managing Word Document
- Working with Formatting Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Working with List, Tables, Inserting and Formatting Graphics
- Creating and Managing References
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 7 Modules / 60 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.