Supply Chain Management is the management of the flow of goods and services. It includes the processes that transform raw material into the final product. It involves actively streamlining the supply side of business activities, to maximize the value for customers and gain a competitive advantage over others, in the market.
This course on Supply Chain Management shall help you build the required knowledge and skills you need to understand the levels and stages of Supply Chain Management, streamline the activities, maximize the value for customers, and gain a competitive advantage in the market, with tips and tricks and opportunities to learn the concepts of Supply Chain Management.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Definition & key terms of Supply Chain Management.
- Understanding the levels and stages of Supply Chain Management.
- Understanding the flow of supply chain management and Inventory management.
- Understanding the Supply chain groups, Tracking & Monitoring.
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.