Networking in organizations is about recognizing and developing valuable relationships in the organization, to get things done and achieve common objectives and goals. It also helps in exchanging information, seeking advice, and referrals from people within your organization.
This course on Networking Within The Company shall help you build the required knowledge and skills you need to understand how to build and grow your network in the organization, common mistakes in Networking and managing your professional network, with tips, techniques, and opportunities to learn and become better at professional networking.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Benefits of Networking at Work
- Recognizing Networking Opportunities
- Understanding Common Networking mistakes
- Managing and growing your network in the company
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- 12 Modules / 90 minutes
- Unlimited 6-month access
- Self-paced learning
- Live learning support
- Assured Certificate from edAmplify
THE EDAMPLIFY IMPACT
- You will be able to enhance your employability by improving your workplace skills.
- You will gain the confidence to grow and evolve in the workplace.
- You will gain that extra edge by acquiring relevant workplace skills.
- You will be able to widen your perspective on different situations at the workplace.